The Coke Crisis - Promo The Coke Crisis - Promo

Promos are stupid.

Finish the animation and stop making promos XD

Mario vs. Luigi 3 Mario vs. Luigi 3

Really Frustrating...

The spritework was good but work on other things... happy music was playing all through out, Mario was crying that Luigi was dead and they randomly started fighting... The plane was flying backwards (the background was scrolling the wrong way)

EJR responds:

Wow, I'm stupid. I never even noticed that. Thanks for reviewing.

Miwi Chocolate Miwi Chocolate

Simply... no

I know you did this on an act of randomness and it isn't "really" for a school project. Lip Sync was Bad, Ads don't have credits etc. etc.

The Spooky Old House PT1 The Spooky Old House PT1

Rushed Near End!

I saw the progress of this flash and it was going great! Then you rushed the ending! Typical Micsa!

Cup o Democracy Cup o Democracy

Great except...

I thought this was a great cartoon. But the only thing I would rate it down for is that George Manley now does the voice... what happened to CC's old voice!?

The Cake Quest The Cake Quest

JOMG! THE CAKE BE STILL A LIE!

Great Flash! But the ending was kinda bad.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

I didn't like it much.

I didn't like it that much. It was boring, not funny, and short. I thought that clip was the intro clip but that was the WHOLE thing. It was well animated though.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 8 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 8

Great Show!

Good except.. When they were being chased by Dino Piranah the planet was revolving the wrong way, they doing the moon walk or something? (get it moonwalk...)

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

:D this is stunning

wow!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

KRAZY!!

I've always loved SMBZ, i loved the race in No. 1! There getting pretty long too... COOL!

Glitch: If you press space before a message pops up, but while its popping up the movie stops!

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

Ah. Thanks for telling me about that. I had to use a specific code to prevent the movie clips being skipped using the spacebar, but I guess you needed pretty good timing to stop the animation before the message pops up. (It's only a 3 frame window).
I'll be sure to have that fixed fo episode 7.